WE’RE A GLOBAL LEADER
AND AN INNOVATIVE FORCE
Substrate, Print and Technology. They are the three pillars that define Crane Currency and also the fundamental building blocks of the most functional, secure and beautiful banknotes. Crane’s spirit of innovation and product development has won international acclaim.
- We’re a global company with a history of over 200 years in the U.S. and Sweden.
- Crane is a fully integrated supplier of banknotes for more than 50 central banks from all over the world.
- We’re a full-scale partner, assisting our customers with everything from substrate and security design to different levels of advanced banknote printing.
- We are a pioneer in advanced micro-optics technology for securing banknotes, offering features that do not exist elsewhere.
- We were named “Banknote and Currency Services Provider of the Year” by Central Banking Publications in 2017 for our cutting-edge security features and state-of-the-art designs.
- With more than 1,200 employees we continue to grow through organic expansion, acquisitions and joint ventures with strategic partners. Our newest banknote facility opened in 2017 in Malta.
“Crane Currency is the fastest growing company in our industry and has technological development that no one else has. That provides a great future for both the company and the people who work here. I started in the packing line 20 years ago and have been able to grow my career to my position today. This is a company that constantly wants to move forward and develop both its organization and its people.”
Tomas, Procurement Manager Tumba, Sweden