Micro-Optic Security Threads for
BREEZE is a new micro-optic security product from Crane Currency for protecting low denomination, high-demand banknotes. BREEZE security threads are specifically engineered for maximum durability, security and cost-effectiveness. And they are designed to protect banknotes with fast, unambiguous verification at a low cost.
BREEZE provides central banks with an alternative to older security features such as colorshift threads. These threads are today experiencing simulations on an industrial-scale, thereby eroding the confidence and security of banknotes that still rely on them.
How does it work?
BREEZE exhibits secure, moving effects displayed across its 3 mm width. Among these distinctive and easy to authenticate effects are Cubic, Ripple and Stellar – each available in four high contrast colors (red, green, blue and violet).
These three-dimensional and dynamic visual combinations are easily seen in all lighting conditions. High contrast colors and bold movement are set to a customized window pattern offering a proven solution built on security, ease of use and beauty.
HIGH CONTRAST COLOR PALETTE
• High contrast colors provide optimal security, aesthetics and integration
VISUALLY DYNAMIC AND SECURE
• Ultra-secure micro-optic technology not commercially available
• High speed and fluid movement – easy to see and easy to verify
• No shiny metallic films or foils
• Three effects: Cubic, Ripple and Stellar
• Four colors: red, violet, blue and green
READY TO PROTECT
• Sealed micro-lenses are durable, soil resistant and can be over-varnished
• Machine-reading via secure, infrared materials
• Crane Currency’s Design Team assists with selections and integration
• Produced by Crane Currency in secure facilities
Do you want to know more about BREEZE – and why it is time for colorshift threads to go? Experience our new interactive micro-optics brochure here > >